To develop quality software to stipulated time and date whilst ensuring proper commenting in the source codes to guarantee transferability. Ability to develop software as specified by the analysis team with strict adherence to source code versioning and coding standards/conventions.
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- 'Bolting together' existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Unit tested and quality software Programs
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
- In terms of remote support, the candidate must have the capacity to visualize and solve users’ problems
- Providing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line support to computer users' problems, supplying training and feedback to those users to lessen the occurrence of future problems.
- Design and subsequent development of application components from both a front-end and back-end perspective.
- Troubleshooting difficult or unusual situations, and suggesting workflow improvements to management.
- Ability to defuse excited and sometimes irate users or customers is also a valuable trait.
- Writing documentation for the portions of applications you are responsible for.
- Identifying potential areas of risk and suggesting mitigating actions.
- Assisting in the planning and estimation of the development team’s work.
- Must have helpdesk support experience as will move on to more advanced technical roles, such as system or network administrator, application developer, or database administrator.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
Experience and Certification
- Experience with C#.Net as a software developer (not support analyst)
- Experience in relational database modeling and web based programming
- Exposure to Share point customization.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience and be able to work without supervision.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React JS and back-end frameworks.
- Right attitude
- Quick learner with Good team spirit.
- Programming experience with ASP.Net, C#, and XML is preferred. Bold, articulate and confident.
- Excellent analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills writing and oral skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & SQL Server is desired.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Good interpersonal relation.
- University degree in computer/Information Technology or related field.
- Must have at least 4yrs relevant working experience and is able to work without supervision.
Interested person(s) should send CVs to email@example.com