- To proactively increase our footprint and drive sales revenues for the Tavia content/ product portfolio, through the development of conceptualized business
strategies in collaboration with key players such as network operators, service providers, system integrators, enterprise customers.
- Define and execute product strategy and roadmap for new and existing mobile/web "consumerized" enterprise applications.
- To develop the total user experience for mobile (iPhone/ipad, Android, Blackberry or Win Phone 7, etc.) and web products.
- Define and implement the sales action plan for targeted customers in order to significantly increase sales revenues and grow Tavia's brand penetration.
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a high performing team.
- Develop, implement and monitor financial, budgeting, and sales reporting for the group.
- Define key operational capabilities required for identifying gaps in operational processes and gap resolution.
- Create an atmosphere for high motivation and inspire team to achieve or exceed group targets.
- Assess end-to-end business policies, processes, and practices and identify any issues or gaps that stand in the way of outstanding customer experiences.
- Understand and Document project process flows (Design, Develop, and Deliver).
- Proactively work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Identify and manage operator networks and 3rd party suppliers relationship.
- Clearly Study product usage patterns with end users and continuously refines the user experience.
- Proactively research on the marketing trend to maintain Tavia’s competitive differentiation through product pricing, messaging and brand positioning.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Autonomous but with a strong team spirit.
- Excellent leadership qualities and good interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Win Phone 7, Mobile Java, Android and IOS Platform.
- Demonstrated ability to develop applications with a compelling, intuitive user experience
- Understanding the app store ecosystem and mobile application industry dynamics.
- Flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to lead, to take a stand, or advocate a feature, and present facts and data to back up your position
- Ability and desire to engage and interact with multidisciplinary teams with a high degree of effectiveness
- Ability to manage and handle conflicting customer priorities
- This position will report directly to the GM, Wireless and indirectly to the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 4 years of experience as a product manager for mobile and enterprise web applications.
Experience leading a mobile application from conception through launch on a smartphone or tablet platform (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry or Win Phone 7)
- Decision making
- Planning & organizing
- Strategic thinking
- Service Level Agreements
- Customer Management
- Process Improvement
- Managing Processes
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Analyzing Information
- Emphasizing Excellence
Interested person(s) should send CVs to email@example.com