The successful candidate should be able to accept responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of IT projects.
He or She must also be responsible for managing day-to-day issues of projects and attend meetings required for successful execution of projects.
In addition, he/she must also be able to ensure minimal risk exposure on projects.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Providing status reports to the client.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Clear understanding of agile, waterfall methodologies.
- MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Must have relevant project management experience in an ICT organization.
- Must possess the ability to manage contract/outsourced staff, partnerships and relationships.
- Must have strong time management skills and possess the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Must possess the ability to work and contribute effectively to a team.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be innovative, responsive and result-oriented
- University degree in science or engineering discipline
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 - 3 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
- He/she may possess any of the following project management certifications: Prince 2 or PMP. A post graduate degree e.g.
a Masters Degree in Project Management will be of added advantage.
Interested person(s) should send CVs to email@example.com